Wednesday 21 August 2013

Basics of DSLR Movie Making

I think it is not yet long since this DSLR based videography bug bit me. So I was out on the internet scouring it for reliable learning sources. So what could I find on Internet? The answer is here!



There I found a blog/website named NoFilmSchool. For first time users (and frequent cookie deleters) the website has a splash screen wanting you to provide your Name and E Mail ID so they can send you their free eBook "The DSLR Cinematography Guide". I gave them my ID and name. I then received the book and hasn't yet been spammed by them. You may also try your luck. Alternatively the eBook is also available on the website, starting from here.

For me, it covered every possible fundamental aspect of movie/video making on DSLRs and hence I was soon hungry for more knowledge. My research and work in this field is well going on. I shall keep you posted about ways to make better videos and stills.

See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment